Cuttle mill (sutton coldfield)

Its fishing really well at the moment the fish are pretty much spread out all over although certain days some pegs are holding the fish more than others :( ... I'd advise on ringing as Ross has said its rammed for the first few weeks of the new season..

Quailty bait, simple effective rigs will catch you fish here but you need to put them in the right place.. Keep an eye out for clouding of the water in particular the margins..

I may see you down there :lol::lol::lol:

I popped down earlier 2day as im on myself 2morrow.. Got to say from what pete on peg1 told me a few have been out and i mean a few, its very slow as the fish have been spawning over the weekend and with the weather getting warmer i feel another spawning session coming on from the temperture of the water and from what i seen of the fish 2day,,, I only wish i could change my dates lol

Will let you how i can. :lol:

I was on Yesterday the 29th, i fished peg 8 in the woods i had 3 to 19lb there was a total of around 12 fish out out i think my mate paul having 5 of them nr the stumps no...

Loads of fish showing but from the few fish caught there was signs of spawning...

I was on Yesterday the 29th, i fished peg 8 in the woods i had 3 to 19lb there was a total of around 12 fish out out i think my mate paul having 5 of them nr the stumps no...

Loads of fish showing but from the few fish caught there was signs of spawning...

Was that on the specimen lake or on long pool? I'm thinking of going on long pool on tuesday afternoon after work for a few hours and hope they ain't spawning on there!

Ross :)

On the spei lake

Ross :lol:

Ahh, fair enough Chris, my fishing isn't quite good enough for speci lakes yet so il be on the long pool, and any carp for me would be nice, especially a double :) hopefully it will fish well on Tuesday when I go, ain't being carp fishing for a few week due to work and I'm dying of withdrawal symptoms :P

On the spei lake

Ahh, fair enough Chris, my fishing isn't quite good enough for speci lakes yet so il be on the long pool, and any carp for me would be nice, especially a double :) hopefully it will fish well on Tuesday when I go, ain't being carp fishing for a few week due to work and I'm dying of withdrawal symptoms :P

take some dog biscuits with you if you are going to fish the long lake

On the spei lake

take some dog biscuits with you if you are going to fish the long lake

I thought the first rule to carping was to always carry some dog biscuits for cruising carp?

• 2 weeks later...