Litter Rig

lakespear

the man df was talking to fished realy clear lakes so had to camouflage the rig so the fish wouldent see it but he also had a rig that had two hairs coming out of it if he was using differnt baits in one area he could have two baits on at the same time. but never heard of a "litter rig" if there was litter on the bottom use the meltable foam u can get to cover the point so it doesent hook on anything at the start :)

i cant help but laugh when a simple rig gets a tweak then suddenly its a new rig.

i added tubing on a hook length once as i didnt have the kit while on the bank to make a combi rig, and wanted a boom on the soft braid i had...do i get naming rights??? :lol:

but i still cant see that it works like its explained as. surely it still has the possibility of lifting of the deck if a fish wafts it??? then if leafs are stirred up ...the chance to mask the hook....and then if the bottom is more then a chod,wouldnt it sit up ,and possibly spook any fish before they even take it...........then if your going to drop it under the rod tip(like recommended) why even bother with it :? as id think it would stand out.

Leadcore now where do we start, i suggest you read through some of the leader debates on here to see my thoughts on the stuff. But here we aren't talking about 5 or 6ft of the stuff but 5 or 6 inches on a hooklink not exactly the same is it. To be honest mate to me the rig in either form isnt needed but thats my opinion after carping for the best part of 30 years using nice and simple rigs.

what a load of old tosh, when did that rig in the pictures suddenly become named as a litter rig lol, :roll::roll::roll:

also i wouldn't see this as a particularly effictive rig fished over debris as stated a nice supple hooklink would be a much better option !!

right time to get the rig wallet out and start re naming all those rigs in their, might throw a few into the patent office for good measure :lol::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: