need a new water round wolverhampton west midlands way

hey i wonder if anyone knows of a good day ticket water around wolverhampton or even a syndicate im also looking round cannock stafford and towards birmingham must be suitable for a 15 year old and i would like night fishing any replies im greatfull for ohh and please done say pool hall or sankeys i already know of them

there are two lakes in essington on brownshore lane the back lake is hard but the first lake is v good with fish to 27 pound,its 20 pound a year pay the baileff onsite and give him a copy off your licence not sure about nite fishing but i fish it alot an well worth 20 pound for the year lovely place let me know if you need more details

ahh thanks mate and i look pretty much 16 well i nearly am so i think i can blag my way in :lol: i have heard of the pools before but unsure about them, i think i can try and make a few visits there soon and have a crack is it a hard water or about avrage by the way.(i really dont want to have to fish 3 nights to catch 2 or 3 fish :lol: )

there are two lakes in essington on brownshore lane the back lake is hard but the first lake is v good with fish to 27 pound,its 20 pound a year pay the baileff onsite and give him a copy off your licence not sure about nite fishing but i fish it alot an well worth 20 pound for the year lovely place let me know if you need more details

Upto 27 pound? Have you seen it?

You are aloud to night fish it, quite a nice place,as long as you dont mind dogs walkers passing every two minutes.

ahh thanks mate and i look pretty much 16 well i nearly am so i think i can blag my way in :lol: i have heard of the pools before but unsure about them, i think i can try and make a few visits there soon and have a crack is it a hard water or about avrage by the way.(i really dont want to have to fish 3 nights to catch 2 or 3 fish :lol: )
I certainly wouldnt call it a runs water, i have fished 48hrs there before without a single bleep, but also had 3 fish over 20lb in 24hrs :? Its defo worth a go mate!! Good luck.

yes mate a fish called the mug fish weighed in at 26lb 13oz but i know to lads who have had a common normally weights in at 28 to 29 lb its good fishing mate hard but good im noy sure about nite fishin you will have to ask the baileff and the dog walkers aint no problem they dont bother ya.

yes mate a fish called the mug fish weighed in at 26lb 13oz but i know to lads who have had a common normally weights in at 28 to 29 lb its good fishing mate hard but good im noy sure about nite fishin you will have to ask the baileff and the dog walkers aint no problem they dont bother ya.

You can night fish as i said in an earlier post.

28-29 common? :shock::lol::lol::lol:

I certainly wouldnt call it a runs water, i have fished 48hrs there before without a single bleep, but also had 3 fish over 20lb in 24hrs :? Its defo worth a go mate!! Good luck.

Ive gone that long before too, not very often though

to be honest i think im gonna stay awa from essington i been to a few pools around there and to be honest every one i been to is just common and uncared for so i think im going to leighton so looks like ill see you around lads just look for a 15 year old in the wrong swim at the wrong time and blanking all day :lol:

I always phone and book,dont know how busyit gets at weekends as i usually fish midweek! Its not a biglake so peg decision isnt all that important, bait presentation is pretty vital though mate,the bottom is mainly silt and its the nasty smelling stuff too! Take a rod pod too as the pegs are boards!!

any chance of some pics of these fish :?: