four seasons blackpool

yeah iv found a few threds about this place bit mainly people slagin it off so thought it was time i gave it a go, u can only try! i,ll defently give it a report next week when i get home and hopefully with some pics of some nice fish!!

Exactly......you can only try. That attitude alone deserves a fish or two!

yeah iv found a few threds about this place bit mainly people slagin it off so thought it was time i gave it a go, u can only try! i,ll defently give it a report next week when i get home and hopefully with some pics of some nice fish!!

Exactly......you can only try. That attitude alone deserves a fish or two!

Some people's heaven is others idea of hell so you won't know until you try. Some people slate a place just because they blank. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

hi all sorry about the late report, well 2 of us fished on mill lake for 36 hours and not a sniff, all we got was a few line,rs and thats it. Dont get me wrong the weather was,nt perfect but i still expected something between all of us who were fishing that night (6 people 12 lines out ). Its a good set up but it think it needs a few years to mature and grow and im not to sure about there bein 250 carp in mill lake becuse im sure you would get some line,rs.