I need advice and info please !

jong

Hi guys I am from wolverhampton and for my b/day pressie in 2010 my wife has treated me to a week on Baden Hall specemin lake.

Before we go any further I am a disabled angler in a wheelchair 80% of the time,because of this choice of swims for me are limited at most waters.

However due to this we took a look at the lake last month and have decided that peg 15 will be suitable for me.

Now to the point guys has anyone fished there and if so please help me by info of the best type of methods for fishing this lake and what approach you found best.

I would be very greatful for any and all information concerning this.

Thanks in advance guys.

As my b/day is 27th April we will be there from 26th April 2010 to 3rd May.

This year we was at Weston Park in the boathouse for the week.Was a fantastic time there Rob Hales was great showed me the ropes so to speak and came down every other day to see how I was getting on great guy to talk to.Wish I could have been there in France with him when he caught that 90lb lump of a mirror what a sight that would have been.

All I want to do is break my PB which stands at 26lb 8oz Mirror.

That would be nice to happen on my b/day lol.

Cheers peeps.

Tight lines all and have a brill christmas.

Jon. :twisted::D

Wow, an angry face after waiting only 8 hours for a reply. In case you don't know, it's Christmas. Many members have got better things to do than be on a forum at this time of year.

Had you of put Baden into the search, you may have found some information about the place.

Do you fit in with the clique? From what i've seen so far, it's not looking good.

Jong, welcome to the forum,

i cant help you with baden hall but with a little PATIENCE a few members will be able to help with your request but in the meantime use the search facility

you will find most if not all members of this forum are helpful and will do so if they have the knowledge and time to post

best wishes for the festive period[/b]

Never fished it myself but know a couple who have.

Apparantly very weedy in the summer so would be growing back nicely when you go :twisted: . Everyone trys to just find the clear spots in the weed but to be honest how long everyones been doing that on there id be more inclined to fish in the weed.

Hope the bait comes under your birthday pressie too, it`ll cost you a fortune for a weeks worth of bait from THEIR on site shop.

Good luck. :wink:

Thanks for that beza sounds like the use of a hellicopter rig or a zig is needed, and as you said everyone will be looking for clear spots so I think what you say I will be different and fish over the weed and I might stand a chance.

Oh I think I may have the bait angle covered as one of the bait companies they use is SBS and I happen to be one of their feild testers.

I will ask Des Taylor to give them a call and I hope that will save me a few quid lol.

cheers m8

Jon