Lakes with bookings

Hi all, Im after a lake thats not a day ticket or a place where they take bookings. Im planning a 48 hour session with my mate, my little brother and his mate. The reason i want to book is that i was thinkng of going to either horseshoe or linear and as has happened before, we've arrived and it's packed and it's a bit of a distance to travel for not getting on or ending up not where i wanted. I know there's many a water about but i was after somewhere where the two little'uns will catch and where me and my mate can go after something a little bigger. Don't mind the travel but could do with booking if we are going a distance.

Appreciate any replys

i have just come back from shatterford lakes you can book there you can even book what pegs you want,(first come first choice basis they have 3 lakes but i would fish erics or stuarts lake if you want the kids to catch,you and your mate have options to go for big carp cats and sturgeon,warning tho long walk with kit up and down very steep hill,but if you got some little helpers shoudn't be problem.

by kidderminster bridgenorthhttp://www.shatterford.com/

the bottom pool at shatterford ok there was no one on it when we went in the week and 5 lads on our lake and all of them were nice lads (not nutters)the fish i had 16lb 13lb were in good condition,but you do get numpty's at most venue's now anyway,sad i know but fact

the bottom pool at shatterford ok there was no one on it when we went in the week and 5 lads on our lake and all of them were nice lads (not nutters)the fish i had 16lb 13lb were in good condition,but you do get numpty's at most venue's now anyway,sad i know but fact

I dont think its anglers their talking about :lol::lol: