pool hall?????? help?

From what i know of the place your only hope is to get either the first two pegs roadside or the first 3 pegs canal side and fish to the dam wall, tiger nut boilies work well on there, have done for years. To be honest though mate if your looking for a bend in your rod i wouldnt go there, you dont bang loads out of that pool, maybe better off on the runs water if you have to go to pool hall, hope that helps

• 2 weeks later...
i fished that speci its very weedy and i mean weedy :( the runs water is a good pool i done just a day session and had five fish up to 15Ib the speci is a hard water i think

You only had 5 from the runs water? :shock: They virtually jump in your net there :lol:

The speci lake never used to be weedy, though it's been a long time since i've been there.

poolhall doesnt fish that bad," WEED" whats wrong with that should be looking for it you know the fish will be.if your looking for a bend in the rod get on the runs. Had 24 in a day session 2 weeks ago.only fished it because i couldnt get on the speci , have a word with the bailiff hell put you right.may see you down there.tight lines :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i fished that speci its very weedy and i mean weedy :( the runs water is a good pool i done just a day session and had five fish up to 15Ib the speci is a hard water i think

You only had 5 from the runs water? :shock: They virtually jump in your net there :lol:

The speci lake never used to be weedy, though it's been a long time since i've been there.

You fancy a little competition next week Guy? :twisted::twisted:

You know i don't compete against friends.

Besides, on our last two visits to Pool Hall, i beat you :P

You know i don't compete against friends.

Besides, on our last two visits to Pool Hall, i beat you :P

I don't seem to remember those! :twisted: Apart from my b'day session where mine kept falling off :lol: :lol: