inline rotary rig

martyn123

i read about a rig called a inline rotary rig, its basicaly a inline with a stiff link ,a bit of line inbetween the lead, a hook on the stiff link and a pop up i read it in a advanced carp fishing magazine i was wondering if any one else has herd about it or knows how to tie it any info or help will be apresiated

yh i looked at that and it looked a little complicated to make i was wondering tho if some one had a try at it there self and been succesfull i strugelled with tying the line inbetween the lead because it had to be tight and flushi inside the lead

no mate it aint that rig you have a swivel both sides and a stiff hook link on both swivels then you put a flote stop a size 11 swivel then another flote stop then you thread the hook throught the swivel making sure it wont pull throught then a hook bead then a rig ring followed by another hook bead then a hair on the rig ring and a pop up i know what you mean but that is like a inline chod rig in a way i am strugelling on tying the line inbettween the lead .i always tie it too short or too long and it aint tight thanks any way

no mate it aint that rig you have a swivel both sides and a stiff hook link on both swivels then you put a flote stop a size 11 swivel then another flote stop then you thread the hook throught the swivel making sure it wont pull throught then a hook bead then a rig ring followed by another hook bead then a hair on the rig ring and a popo up i know what you mean but that is like a inline chod rig in a way i am strugelling on tying the line inbettween the lead .i always tie it too short or too long and it aint tight thanks any way

i wouldnt even bother trying to tie that, to many swivels and beads. i think its one of those rigs to make you buy more tackle. :wink:

The problem i've found is the more knots you have the weaker overall the hooklink becomes! Why complicate things???

the not is on the swivels the hooklink it tied on both ends it still strong and a lot of comercial carp waters were there fished day in day out you need clever rigs (looky sod you got loads of lakes to fish in essex :( )

no mate it aint that rig you have a swivel both sides and a stiff hook link on both swivels then you put a flote stop a size 11 swivel then another flote stop then you thread the hook throught the swivel making sure it wont pull throught then a hook bead then a rig ring followed by another hook bead then a hair on the rig ring and a popo up i know what you mean but that is like a inline chod rig in a way i am strugelling on tying the line inbettween the lead .i always tie it too short or too long and it aint tight thanks any way

i wouldnt even bother trying to tie that, to many swivels and beads. i think its one of those rigs to make you buy more tackle. :wink:

If you could build in another ten swivels you probably wouldn't need any line at all. Problem solved. lol.

If you could build in another ten swivels you probably wouldn't need any line at all. Problem solved. lol.

Add even more swivals and you wouldnt need the hook either,carp could simply tangle themselfs up in swivals and rubber etc. :lol:

most of these "wonder-rigs" are designed more to catch the angler than the carp. i use the most simple rig i can get away with, i am more interested in offering a decent bait in the correct location. if the carp find it, and they want it, they'll have it. the more simple things are, the eaiser it is to analyse things when things go wrong.

:)