West Midlands Help..

Guest nickwinwood

Guest nickwinwood

Can anyboby recommend any syndicate waters that i would be able to join around the west midlands??

A decent stock of carp would be quite good not really fussed about going after monsters

Cheers Nick

• 1 month later...

I know where grounds farm is :) joe is right its right by the belfry but i didnt know there was syndicate. Its here if i remember right but i think they are only puddles but its years and years since ive been http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=weeford&sll=55.778504,-3.919373&sspn=0.042575,0.101109&ie=UTF8&ll=52.555435,-1.75675&spn=0.001438,0.00316&t=h&z=18

Grounds Farm fishery is off Grove Lane, Wishaw and Joe is correct that Grove Lane is accessed from the road which passes the entrance to the Belfry.

The aerial view supplied by Paul only shows one of the pools, there's another further along the entrance track and over a field, on the right. As well as another, which has been off limits for a few years.

I've had good fish from this other pool and on one occasion got well smashed up while using proper heavy carp tackle and line...which leads me to believe that there is at least one very large fish in there.

I didn't know that they'd syndicated one (or both?) of the available pools.

Maybe it's the one that's been unavailable?

I live quite near to the fishery so will have a drive over there and ask the question. Will take my rods, maybe.

Ian

What about Patshull ? I know that the Wart has died but the commons in there are stunners and with the Wart dieing you might just get straight on, as there was a place when i checked where i was on the waiting list. If not this year then maybe next you might get in  :?:  

It'll be about 320 quid though :shock:

go and have a look at grounds farm its a puddle , imo rip off , try hams hall 300 sovs or dingle , or blytthe waters, barston, look b4 u pay on all ,

all the best DAZ if u need more info pm

Hams Hall syndicate members are leaving in droves as many of the fish now live in the adjacent River Blythe following last years floods. They can't give their 300 sovs tickets away. The Dingle has a syndicate of sorts. You have to be a member if you wish to night it. It's £75-00 for 3 months but anyone can day-ticket there. blytthe waters, known to most as Blythe Waters, is owned by British Waterways and has no syndicate or night fishing. Barston has no syndicate, allows night fishing but is plagued by matches.

I rather like Grounds Farm but will reserve my judgement until I know about syndication.

Ian

personally i would rather fish a syndicate but there is good and bad on both day tickets and syndicate , at the moment suffering day tickets and i made that choice but even so i learn more each time i fish than secret bods on syndicate ,who talk on a fresh face no tips senario

• 2 years later...
go and have a look at grounds farm its a puddle , imo rip off , try hams hall 300 sovs or dingle , or blytthe waters, barston, look b4 u pay on all ,

all the best DAZ if u need more info pm

Hams Hall syndicate members are leaving in droves as many of the fish now live in the adjacent River Blythe following last years floods. They can't give their 300 sovs tickets away. The Dingle has a syndicate of sorts. You have to be a member if you wish to night it. It's £75-00 for 3 months but anyone can day-ticket there. blytthe waters, known to most as Blythe Waters, is owned by British Waterways and has no syndicate or night fishing. Barston has no syndicate, allows night fishing but is plagued by matches.

I rather like Grounds Farm but will reserve my judgement until I know about syndication.

Ian

New and up to date info on HAMS HALL carp stocks .6 different 30 plus carp biggest to date after 2007 flooding mid 30 common original ,30 plus 20s. plus and a good head of upper doubles that are fast becoming 20 s. new fence surrounds the lake and since work on the tame and blythe flooding as been dramatically reduced . Much work and investment has made HAMS HALL a fanatastic venue.

Ian, i'm stuck between hams hall and fosters "the farm" i went down hams hall a couple of weeks ago and spoke to Dave, he and 2 others were workin on the water, which in my limited experience is a good thing (meadows springs to mind), fence up so fish cant escape, and 300 notes, its the same for the farm, but after speaking to a couple of farm members who swapped there tickets for winter tickets on penns, i dont think i'll be entertaining the farm, so Dave, hopefully i'll see u soon, with my reddies, at the ready !

Ian, i'm stuck between hams hall and fosters "the farm" i went down hams hall a couple of weeks ago and spoke to Dave, he and 2 others were workin on the water, which in my limited experience is a good thing (meadows springs to mind), fence up so fish cant escape, and 300 notes, its the same for the farm, but after speaking to a couple of farm members who swapped there tickets for winter tickets on penns, i dont think i'll be entertaining the farm, so Dave, hopefully i'll see u soon, with my reddies, at the ready !
hi carpdotjohn i am going to look at the farm on sunday what are your opinons on the place is it worth a look and £300 notes any bits of information would be much appreciated pls

Why don't you ask for a MID-WEEK ticket (the farm) $150?.....defo worth a punt for $150 mate.

Also a better choice than ham's hall. 8)

nice one ziplead i did,nt know they did that don,t mean to sound stupid but how does that work is it monday to friday :? is the car park secure aswell,do u know what sort of stock is there sorry for all the questions just trying to get a feel for the place thanks again alan