Strawberry Fields Kent

Use to be a day ticket.

Dont get excited by it though mate. There are some clonking fish but it is like having a French 50lber in your garden pond.

To round it all off there is a 40lber called Two Tone. What a stitch up? :twisted:

Not sure if the whole stock is foreign mate.

The larger fish certainly are.

Very small lakes mate. I have only walked round after a session at Frant, which is 2 mins away.

You would not be casting any more than 30 yards. From what I gathered the lakes are very silty.

• 11 years later...

Yes the lake is small but its mostly marginal fishing not silty clay bottom smooth as you like no features or snags so ur bait becomes the feature yes the owner isnt everyones cup of tea but I found him very knowledgeable about carp fishing and the carp in his lake. The place is very quiet secluded and at £35 for 24hrs and the chance of chunk to rival most anglers pb why not give it a try the place in my opinion is spot on but I like fishing tight to margins and snags and little bays thats my thing not everyones I know but if its urs then this place isnt too be.missec

Not my bag at all yonny, bit like elphicks, etc.

The estate lake I'm on only go to early 20's. I was lead to believe they were naturally British fish, the owner leaves the place to do its own thing. Not overly baited with tons of boilies or parties. No noddies that I've seen, other than me! 

Although a member I saw last week said some of the fish had come from Europe! Not too sure on his comments really