rushes lake

jamieboy

take the wife with you mate,Kim the owner will make sure she doesnt get bored!they are very helpfull.

i always fish with my missus moosh, she's good company and hauls more than her fair share,

havent met kim and ian as yet, but from wot ive heard, its all good, and kim has also been so very kind in donating a weeks fishing as a prize for a fishing match im organising in oct this year, wih all money raised going to the local childrens hospice, "the chestnut tree house childrens hospice", for which im so grateful, berny from blavet valley lakes has also donated a weeks fishing, it will be a fantastic prize table, thats for sure.

Guest Anonymous

Going over to fish Rushes in 18 days, 21 hours time, not that I've been counting the seconds :wink:

Taken advice from Jez with regards to tactics, so hopefully can put that to some good use.

Ordered a set of elasticated trousers to accomodate the waistline after feasting on Kim's legendary food package, and have a box of Kleenex for Iian to use, just in case 'Palace' don't make the play-off's. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
Going over to fish Rushes in 18 days, 21 hours time, not that I've been counting the seconds :wink:

Taken advice from Jez with regards to tactics, so hopefully can put that to some good use.

Ordered a set of elasticated trousers to accomodate the waistline after feasting on Kim's legendary food package, and have a box of Kleenex for Iian to use, just in case 'Palace' don't make the play-off's. :wink:

Well you're still gonna need the elasticated trousers BUT I have just been and bought YOU a large box of Kleenex tissues cos Wolves missed out on the playoffs by ONE goal....how close was that !!! :D:D:D

Other result

CRYSTAL PALACE 5 BURNLEY 0

:D:D

See you soon, looking forwards to it :D:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i wana go now !, am spitting the dummy out lol. cant wait now, i hate this waiting game, sure it will pay off though, the mrs (miss) is looking very forward to the holiday aswell. i cant stop thinking about it.

just wondered if you know what swim i'm in kim/Iain? see you sooooon!

sam&sam.

Guest Anonymous

Awesome amount of decent sized fish coming to the bank, Kim.

Great news for the littlun pulling the big cat out.

At 30lb's and a littlun fighting it; I bet that was a spectacle in itself. Well chuffed for him.