Syndicate Water in Shropshire

Patsull park

Weston park, contact the monument.

Priorslee balancing lake, number on the sign in the layby.

Rosehill at Ternhill near Market Drayton.

Bomere ( shrewsbury) you might get details from one of the Shrewsbury tackle shops.

Hawk lake via Wem anglers.

Im in Telford mate and It aint easy around here.

Rosehill is on the side of the A41 just before you get into Drayton, it was desilted a few years ago and restocked with some simmos to go with the original fish. It a nice looking water of about 8 acres, Im not sure of the fish sizes but I do know the were upto mid high 20s a couple of years back. Cost I believe is about £400 but its best to have a ride up there to get more info.

Bomere I havent fished for years and its a bit secret squirrel so I cant help much im afraid.

Have you fished many of the Telford waters or are you new to the area?

Jez

Rosehill has dropped there price to £300 now. They are struggling to get anglers on there.

To me this is worrying most places have waiting lists.

Nice looking water fished it years ago when it was day ticket. Not heard any good reports about the fishing on there.

Im not surprised it was expensive at £400 for the fish that are in there.

• 5 weeks later...
Rosehill has dropped there price to £300 now. They are struggling to get anglers on there.

To me this is worrying most places have waiting lists.

Nice looking water fished it years ago when it was day ticket. Not heard any good reports about the fishing on there.

they could halve that £300 and it would still be too expensive :lol: lol

I'm on a water in near Whixhall that are taking on new members for June. It's a 3-acre pool with 30 carp in. There are currently 6 carp around the 30lb mark up to 34lb, and the rest are pretty much all 20s.

This winter I had six carp over 27lb, from 15 captures. The two smallest were both 19-pounders.

These carp are relatively young and still growing. They are mainly dark mirrors, with three commons from 23lb upwards.

It's a rota'd syndicate, with 6 members on each rota fishing one week on, one week off.

PM me if you want more details.

is rosehill the one opposite kev n di's? if so who can i speak to about membership? ive seen the little road that goes down the left hand side of the lake as you look from the road, is there a house down there or something? Not paying £300 but might be worth a visit if they need members 8)

is rosehill the one opposite kev n di's? if so who can i speak to about membership? ive seen the little road that goes down the left hand side of the lake as you look from the road, is there a house down there or something? Not paying £300 but might be worth a visit if they need members 8)
£300 is the price mate so if you aint prepared to pay that it aint worth a visit. :lol: