Syndicate Water in Shropshire

£300 is the price mate so if you aint prepared to pay that it aint worth a visit. :lol:

thanks chap, that really answered my question, really helpful :roll:

seen as you dont know me, or what my business has to offer a fishery owner/manager in exchange for free/cheaper fishing thats a rather daft statement. So thanks for your stunning advice but i think ill chance getting turned town.

to be fair it does look a nice lake accept its right next to the A41, im already in a few clubs/syndicates but at the right price id like to join somewhere else for summer that i can stop off at on the way home from work for a bit of surface fishing and have a good chance of catching a few

if its the one im thinking of it dosent look worth 300 squid its no better looking than dorset pools thats less than a fiver a day and fish over 20 any way theres far better venues than there you just need to do a little snooping :wink::wink:

£300 is the price mate so if you aint prepared to pay that it aint worth a visit. :lol:

thanks chap, that really answered my question, really helpful :roll:

seen as you dont know me, or what my business has to offer a fishery owner/manager in exchange for free/cheaper fishing thats a rather daft statement. So thanks for your stunning advice but i think ill chance getting turned town.Well if you had mentioned that you had something to offer I would of understood that maybe you had a reason for expecting some cheap fishing compared with all the other members on the water. Anyway a pm has been sent to you with the contact details mate.

• 1 month later...

In 2004 the Lake which covers over 6 acres was drained and de-silted, at the same time a new island was created.

The pool now has an average depth of 6 to 7 feet with some deeper holes, the water was restocked and is now producing fish in the mid to high twenty's.

All the pegs and surrounding area have been landscaped and there is a toilet on site.

The owner Brian has spent a lot developing this lake, and is planning to introduce fish over the thirty pound mark in the near future, his plan is to make rosehill one of the best fisheries in the area.

If you want anymore information just knock the door of the mill-house on the left and Brian will be more than happy to talk to you, and let you wonder around the Lake.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Rosehill fishery, Market drayton

I thought i would bring this up again i need info on this, i moved to shropshire a wile ago and need a little place to fish i have meet the owners and had a chat they were very helpfull. They said i can join because of my fishery experience i said i would like to find out more first, so please anyone have any info on this would be great..

Regards: exyateleybailiff :P