Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Changes to KHV disease controls in recreational fisheries - GOV.UK

I don't know if this has been seen or commented on here, but I've just seen that KHV outbreaks are no longer requiring control measures.

I'm split on this. We'll no longer know where has had an outbreak, but if it's as prevalent/endemic as they claim, what can really be done?

What everyone's thoughts?

ETA: There are currently no KHV control measures in place anywhere. Controls of fish and shellfish diseases in England and Wales - GOV.UK

Edited by InteraX

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...