Not been able to get on the forum

mrmud

4 hours ago, mrmud said:

Been trying to access the forum for weeks but just kept getting a warning message.

Tried on laptop aswell as my phone and misses phone. 

Kept saying the site is not secure 😞 

Every time we try to add the shop onto the forum it knocks off the SSL certificate.

Strictly speaking the site is secure, but Google doesn't like it.

I've found sometimes  DuckDuckgo and Firefox could access the site when Google wouldn't.

the forum was updated & migrated to a new server a few nights ago.  it's also running on a separate server to the shop (www.carp.com)

hopefully the SSL issue will be a thing of the past, as the forum has switched to a different provider and the 90 day update issue cycle should work seamlessly.

12 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Every time we try to add the shop onto the forum it knocks off the SSL certificate.

Strictly speaking the site is secure, but Google doesn't like it.

I've found sometimes  DuckDuckgo and Firefox could access the site when Google wouldn't.

25 minutes ago, admin said:

the forum was updated & migrated to a new server a few nights ago.  it's also running on a separate server to the shop (www.carp.com)

hopefully the SSL issue will be a thing of the past, as the forum has switched to a different provider and the 90 day update issue cycle should work seamlessly.

I just thought it was my phone playing up as I tried duckduckgo. Glad it's back anyways. Thought I'd have to go to the dark side n join carpforum