Rushes Lake

steve7

Mrs_Rusheslake (Kim) is a member of this and another forum. If you PM her see what she tells you about the Lake

I have never heard a bad word against the fishery.

mrs_rusheslake

Posted: 12th Feb 2007 23:53 Post subject: Rushes Lake

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rushes Lake

Tranquil picturesque 10 acre lake situated in the rural Sarthe region 35 kms from Le Mans, between 1.5 and 4 hrs from ALL the channel ports, with grassy banks ideal for 'bivvying'.

Stocked with over 200 beautiful carp to 46lbs + with the average stamp approx 24lbs.

Rushes is a true runs water.

Owned and managed 24/7 by Iain ( with over 30 years carp fishing experience) & Kim, who live on the dam wall. Facilities include relaxation room with bait freezer, fridge, tv, sofa, english recharging points & indoor and outdoor dining facilities also separate showers and toilets.

Accomodation is available in a newly furbished twin bedded room with its own private entrance, inclusive of linen, with ensuite facilities for a small extra charge.

Baitboats for hire.

Rowing boat available.

Bait packages available.

Also available is the food package which is all homecooked fresh produce in enormous portions! Dine in the evening on the dam wall outside the house overlooking the lake watching the sunset.

Your assured of a very warm welcome, look forward to seeing you...

Call Iain or Kim 0033 243 551368

email sales@rusheslake.com

www.rusheslake.com

Fully Registered french fishery

This is direct from the French Fisheries Sticky at the top of the French Section

Rushes lake is a fantastic venue that i have been lucky enough to fish twice and will definately return. Kim and Iain are great people and the food package is legendary. (you will need to go on diet upon return) lol

The fishing is great and last time out myself and brother had around 69 fish in the week. Its the first time since i have been fishing that i almost reeled the rods in to get some sleep. :shock:

You wont regret a week on Rushes.

You will not regret going to Rusheslake.Fantastic venue,non stop action with the fishing,excellent hosts and excellent food package.

I fished there last year and will be back next year.As i say you won't regret it, Kim and Iain will make sure of that.

I haven't heard or read any bad reviews on Rusheslake and all who have fished there want to go back.