carp bait

11 hours ago, Dave812 said:

What baits have been catching recently??

Take your pick:

I'm still catching on the last of my Rod Hutchinson Monster Crab and KMG boilies, other fish are coming out on maize or sweetcorn, one member on my syndicate is catching ON hemp, another on maggot, someone else on worms.

Innovate baits for me these days the Reaper Nut Mix Is my go to

On 10/05/2024 at 13:55, kevtaylor said:

Dog biscuits and black foam seems the winner right now

I tried a last ditch zig today not sure i had the depth right because I guessed 😂

but a few fish acting weird around it and circled it or crashed out near it. Something I should maybe giving some more time too whilst it's warm because nothing was coming off the deck this afternoon 

2 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I think you mean when 😏

Time is the main thing now, 100%.....6 days a week i have someting fully taking up the days, only Saturdays were we chill as a family(if we can), 2 mates who i usually went with - 1 has been given some lung n liver bad news, 1 has had 2 heart attacks and told to retire from mwork and rest, main exercise is to walk nothing more, my Uncle seems to be going more n more with his mate now......but....IF...i was to regain all my Gear, it would probably be have to see what the outcome of my work claim will be and possibly spend about 2K on a decent 2nd hand setup.

1 hour ago, Higham1987 said:

Time is the main thing now, 100%.....6 days a week i have someting fully taking up the days, only Saturdays were we chill as a family(if we can), 2 mates who i usually went with - 1 has been given some lung n liver bad news, 1 has had 2 heart attacks and told to retire from mwork and rest, main exercise is to walk nothing more, my Uncle seems to be going more n more with his mate now......but....IF...i was to regain all my Gear, it would probably be have to see what the outcome of my work claim will be and possibly spend about 2K on a decent 2nd hand setup.

Will be good to see you back out, you can always come to one of our nice socials, hope you find some more time soon 👍

Just now, elmoputney said:

Will be good to see you back out, you can always come to one of our nice socials, hope you find some more time soon 👍

Lads football season finishes next week, but doesn't for me...may get thebodd Sunday for a Day sesh with the 6ft outfit I've (we) have....but that's pushing it so far.