Willesley Lake

Perhaps if people read the post in the first place, I wouldn't need to point out that it's an update I was asking for.

I hae searched the threads thank you very much, funny enough there wasn't anything about my questions, so I thougt I would ask.

Stand up for yourself my son! I read your post and understood your reason for the question.

I regret that I can offer little help as I haven't fished there for a while, despite that Willesley remains one of my favourite venues.

Ian

Perhaps if people read the post in the first place, I wouldn't need to point out that it's an update I was asking for.

I hae searched the threads thank you very much, funny enough there wasn't anything about my questions, so I thougt I would ask.

Stand up for yourself my son! I read your post and understood your reason for the question.

Ian

Same here :D

• 9 months later...

well, going down there this thursday for the wknd and was wondering if anyone has been fishing it lately? Showers should be well done now :lol: Oh and heaven forbid I wqould start a brand new thread. You'd all better appreciate my recycling techniques :lol:

all info much appreciated

Cheers

The shower block and toilets have been open a few months now. Its £1 use the showers and you need to ask for the key if you want to use them.

I haven't fished there myself for a few months but know people on it every week. In the last month it has started picking up a little with people having 3 in a 48 hour session. Its certainly not going mad, but some good size fish coming out. 27lb the biggest I know of.

The bait they've been coming out on is fishmeal bollies, squid and octopus and the like!

Hope this helps!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...