New Venue

Hi all, 

I've been given the go ahead for a New Venue (through a mates dad knowing the owner) I'm not allowed to share any pics of the place, no social media, no guests, strictly on 2 rods, 

Old Upper Double Common, Mirror Carp, F1's, Tench, Crucian, Bream, roach, rudd, skimmers, gudgeon. 

Best thing about it, it has 2 lakes (more like ponds), can night fish, 10mins up road. 

£30 for April to April (25 for ticket, 5 for gate key) .... I've seen videos on my mates phone from a walk round.... Absolutely banging quaint place, surrounded by trees, you wouldn't know it was there unless you actually went looking for it. 

9 hours ago, Highy said:

Hi all, 

I've been given the go ahead for a New Venue (through a mates dad knowing the owner) I'm not allowed to share any pics of the place, no social media, no guests, strictly on 2 rods, 

Old Upper Double Common, Mirror Carp, F1's, Tench, Crucian, Bream, roach, rudd, skimmers, gudgeon. 

Best thing about it, it has 2 lakes (more like ponds), can night fish, 10mins up road. 

£30 for April to April (25 for ticket, 5 for gate key) .... I've seen videos on my mates phone from a walk round.... Absolutely banging quaint place, surrounded by trees, you wouldn't know it was there unless you actually went looking for it. 

Funny thing about my syndicate is it is hidden in plain sight.

It has the same sort of rules, although I can share captures with my sponsors, and it does allow 3 rods.

We do have our own FB page for members only and have to report every capture to the syndicate manager.

Enjoy your new venture mate, sounds special and at a good price 

2 minutes ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Funny thing about my syndicate is it is hidden in plain sight.

It has the same sort of rules, although I can share captures with my sponsors, and it does allow 3 rods.

We do have our own FB page for members only and have to report every capture to the syndicate manager.

Enjoy your new venture mate, sounds special and at a good price 

I've spoken to the owner tonight at tea time, they have like a Blanket Insurance for myself, my lad can also fish for free at the start, and become a member later If he wants. 

I can't wait to go for a session on there. 

I need to ask if there is any Groups to join, but I'm not on any Facebook.