The Actor Bait Boat

29 minutes ago, crusian said:

Hello Highy

I notice that you have your ledger in the largest hopper with the hooklength draped over the bow of the boat ; I have only had 1 play with my boat so far , and chose to place my ledger in the back hopper with the hooklength then dropping into the largest hopper with some rig foam masking the hook point to stop it catching on something as the ledger falls out off the rear hopper dragging the rest of the rig with it .

Do you feed your mainline from underneath the boat into the largest hopper , only I wondered if when you shut the hopper " gate " the mainline might get crimped ? .

😃

It's a mates boat but, Yeh, Mainline under the boat to middle hopper, pull all through then close hopper latch, I put the lead on the door, pull hook length to 1 side, fill up hopper with Freebies, then put Hook length just resting on top... 

Never had a tangle yet while using it, also (we) never used the rear hopper either yet. 

30 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I would assume the gate for the hopper isn't under enough tension to cut through the line tbh from all the vids I've watched of it most seem to do this tbh, 

I am getting really tempted to get one BTW lol 

There's enough of a space/gap for the line to pass through... There's 1 for sale on a FB tackle page £170 with extras.... 15miles from me... If wife wasn't off this week with me... IT WOULD BE HERE NOW 😂😂

Screenshot_20210602_183537.thumb.jpg.d5f6c89460d6ae29c1d66f8c5d798f6f.jpg

16 minutes ago, Highy said:

Depends what the warranty is like in comparison and stuff like that really, it looks similar and probably is but 

I noticed there feedback isn't outstanding and they sell some toot also 

40 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Depends what the warranty is like in comparison and stuff like that really, it looks similar and probably is but 

I noticed there feedback isn't outstanding and they sell some toot also 

https://very100.com/collections/bestsellers/products/very100-500m-wireless-fishing-bait-boat-2-motors-gps-fishfinder-bag-batteries

Found the Brand selling em too.