Nutrabaits Guava

Twobags

30 minutes ago, emmcee said:

Flavours that I've used in the past and a few I still use today, even ones that have been discontinued for years. Fortunately I found a couple of them still being made albeit not by the original maker, after a google search, though with brexit I've been so far unable to get anymore as they are in the EU.

Pink zing, green zing and milk and ice cream all from Geoff Kemp.

Solar squid and octopus,  esterblend 12 , black and blue. 

Richworth plum royale.

Darenth valley baits skunk and geranium. 

Hutchy secret agent.

Premier Nodd oil, matrix flavour,  condensed milk.

John baker ala salar, plum, maple cream and butt cracker. 

Some brilliant flavours there, I’d forgotten the maplecreme, secret agent and plum royale! 3 flavours I had real confidence in years ago. The zing flavours I’ve read a lot about and heard how good they were but I never had the chance to use them myself. I had to go to richworth then nutrabaits to get a ham flavour I was happy with, the premier one was ace, but All of these ham flavours are discontinued now. I managed to get a bottle from nutrabaits in their discontinued line. 

On 04/03/2021 at 20:33, ouchthathurt said:

I used to drive my local tackle dealer mad by opening and smelling everything! “Matt! You’ve opened that damn monster crab again!!” 

god bless you Al! He’s still going strong after 25+yrs 

Followed by "oh no, not the Peanut Elite" 

5 hours ago, Twobags said:

I have been looking on google etc, there are still guava oil for sale albeit not nutrafruit,would this be an option ??

If you can source it from a flavourist then yes. Bait companies always recommended top level, because we boil a lot of the flavour out, in human levels it is normally used in baking so 'intensifies'. 

I seem to remember Rod Hutchinson quoting about a flavour he used in a bait and sent the finished bait off for analysis, it was around 1000 times stronger than we recommended for human use. 

If the recommendation is to go 1ml, then I would only go 2ml as maximum in a bait. I always used lowest recommended flavour level, so if bait company said use 2-5ml, I would use 2ml in 4eggs.