New Bivvy/Shelter required

So..... after getting wet in the lashing rain at Ashmead under my Nash Scope brolly and Sabre Overwrap (only just enough room for my Nash Wideboy which had to be pulled forward to fit)

the rain running off the front of the brolly and wrap was landing on the edge of my sleeping bag.... (also headroom under the brolly is dire for a lanky so and so like me)

Well..... thing is.... I have a JRC STi (2man) but for only a day or two its a bit of a beast to lug about.... and you can't use it as a single skin, as the inner capsule is only a mesh/ solid panel construction. 

What I'm looking for is a 1 man bivvy, for short overnighters up to a couple of days.... quick to erect/pack down, with door and groundsheet, for less than 2 shillings and three farthings..... oh and compact and light too

any suggestions...?

I have a couple of brolly systems:

TFG Oval brolly and overwrap, which has been promoted to single days and winter pike fishing.

The other I have bought is the all singing and dancing Rod Hutchinson Cabrio Hybrid Brolly system.

https://rodhutchinson.co.uk/product/hybrid-brolly-system-htb017b-htb017e/

I bought it because I fancied a new system, not because the TFG was on its last legs or anything.

With the extension I have room to sit my chair in front of the bedchair rather than sitting the rear of the chair on the bedchair.

It is still quick to set up.

Had a practice putting up the Hide... my goodness what a breath of fresh air... it went up in about 2 minutes flat from the bag to fully set up... ( the groundsheet is a tad fiddly though) it is the same size length wise, as my Scope brolly and it fits nicely into the heavy duty scope brolly bag with the groundsheet and pegs... I may invest in the front support pole  screw clips in case its gets a bit blowy, but it really is very sturdy as it is..  being second hand its not perfect... one of the front panel zips is broken, but I know a friendly laundry machinist so its not a problem and there is the odd pinhole in the groundsheet that duct tape has already cured.... more than pleased with it... will be using it on the 7th for a cheeky overnighter at the Mill in Chelmsford next week...

further bulletins as they come in😜👍