Tighter fit Inline Leads

2 hours ago, Simon KG said:

Thanks. 
Whats the name of the leads from Fox  you are referring to? They don't seem to be named Cog like cordas. 

They are called Camotex impact leads. I am quite impressed with them and have been experimenting today. I made a crude video of how I intend to use them. I will eventually video one under lake conditions but at the moment it is 40 deg outside so to hot too be messing about. o

Edited by carpepecheur

15 hours ago, carpepecheur said:

They are called Camotex impact leads. I am quite impressed with them and have been experimenting today. I made a crude video of how I intend to use them. I will eventually video one under lake conditions but at the moment it is 40 deg outside so to hot too be messing about. o

Looks like a good lead.

1 hour ago, Carpbell_ll said:

Might want to jam a bit of pva in that gap at the bottom of the lead, i looked at the camotex when they first came out a lot of reviews at the time said they are an easy tangle on the cast and landing? 

Or even better a nice blob of oozing paste 🤔

They are probably best used in a bag I would think 👍

3 hours ago, Carpbell_ll said:

Might want to jam a bit of pva in that gap at the bottom of the lead, i looked at the camotex when they first came out a lot of reviews at the time said they are an easy tangle on the cast and landing? 

That IS a good idea. I have tested it in a tank to see what happens and, with the collar on, it seems to be tangle free. However, when the world cools down a degree or two, it needs testing in a working environment.

21 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Or even better a nice blob of oozing paste 🤔

They are probably best used in a bag I would think 👍

I use a long anti tangle sleeve with a Combi rig. A few freebies in pva mesh and never had any problems. 

I guess if you use a supple hook link you could have issues.