Recently got back into carp fishing - Need some new rods!

I realise this sort of question probably gets asked quite a lot, but I'm not really sure where to start. I've recently got back into carp fishing, after a ~12 year hiatus. Needless to say, much of my tackle is quite outdated!

Having just upgraded to a lovely pair of Shimano Ultegras, which I'm very very happy with, I'm now looking for a pair of 12ft rods to go with them. However, having been out of the fishing world for so long, I'm not really sure where to start looking. One of my current rods is a Trakker Specimen 2.5TC that I bought probably 16 years ago, which has served me well for a lot of years. So, naturally, I started looking at some Trakker rods, particularly the Propel. However, there really doesn't seem to be any reviews for them out there.

Some other rods that have caught my eye are:

• Trakker Propel
  • Fox Horizon X4
  • Shimano TX-5
  • Grey's Prodigy Apex

Does anyone have any experience with any of these, or have any alternatives to recommend in the same sort of price bracket? I'm looking to spend around £150 each. I don't really need to cast to the moon and back, but I would like something that's a decent all-rounder. I don't really want anything too rigid, so I'd probably go for a 3lb TC at most.

Thanks! 😃

Its personal preference I think I used to use shimano but had a few tips blow or the gears strip in the reels   I am going back a few yrs now mind lol   I've had a cast of a few different rods the last few weeks off a few of the guys local to me and i like the feel and how they cast of the sonik for the money your paying which isn't alot they feel quality