The Nora Rig

crusian

Guest StinkyMink

I don't like stretchy elastic rigs like that python/cobra thing or triggalink. I don't get it and don't understand what the point is in any way.

I hate rigs which are fiddly anyway. People can't see the wood for the trees. Finding the right length hooklink, right hair length, and right components is far more important than faffing around trying to be clever and using trickery and jingle jangle.

You'd be better off finding, or learning your own, properly lazer sharp hooks and keeping it as simple and subtle as possible

I'm very proud of my rigs. They incorporate stupidly sharp medium sized hooks and are tied very specifically to the point of madness, but also feature just two components (some line and one o them hook things)

Edited by StinkyMink

13 hours ago, StinkyMink said:

I don't get it and don't understand what the point is in any way.

Watch the vid mate, it explains it very clearly.

14 hours ago, crusian said:

has anyone tried it please ? .

I messed about with it years ago.  A real hassle to tie, and I didn't believe it offered a benefit over a standard rig in the right place.

1 hour ago, crusian said:

Thanks , fellas .

I won't waste time trying to tie the rig then .

😃

No reason why you shouldn’t try to tie it at least, it might suit your fishing.
don’t go and buy anything you haven’t got as it will be a waste of money for 1 rig lol

Edited by framey