Ridge monkey bucket seat

Anyone got one  whats your opinion  on them?  They are a lot of money but. 

I prefered to  clip my bucket  to my rucksack  so prefer  metal handles  is the rigdemonkey  one man enough for the job?

I like the idea as Im all about traveling light and combining bucket and seat seems like a good idea. ( ive broken so many normal  buckets by sitting on them but this as seems to be rated much higher) 

Plus the rays will be great for perch fishing  with minnow and maggots and bait pump in the different  areas 

Edited by Tree123

On 10/04/2020 at 07:44, elmoputney said:

I hadn't really payed much attention to this before but I did see its rated to 25 stone, that's a pretty strong piece of furniture really, would want to try one to see if it's comfortable and practical first though I think, 

Been looking into  it. The seat is extra cost to bucket. So its like  £50 for the bucket and seat which is a lot of money for what it is 

7 hours ago, Tree123 said:

Been looking into  it. The seat is extra cost to bucket. So its like  £50 for the bucket and seat which is a lot of money for what it is 

It does seem a complete rip off really 50 quid for a bucket lol, 

What you could do is make one 🤔bit of plywood on the lid some foam and a bit of material should be fairly easy and more importantly a lot less than 50 quid 👍

5 hours ago, elmoputney said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263864572321

I did spot this whilst having. Look at buckets, you still need to buy a bucket for it but looks pretty good for what you want it for and you would have some pockets for stuff and fit should be easier to carry 👍

Yeah  i had seen these. Trouble is  need the  internal  tray for live bait and maggot storage.  The pump and sit in na outside pocket Guess u cant have it all. But im sure  that i could fashion up some sort of tray. 

Edited by Tree123

1 hour ago, Tree123 said:

Yeah  i had seen these. Trouble is  need the  internal  tray for live bait and maggot storage.  The pump and sit in na outside pocket Guess u cant have it all. But im sure  that i could fashion up some sort of tray. 

http://www.baitbuckets.co.uk/shop/18-litre-round-camo-bucket-internal-tray/

I found this one with a tray 👍