ESP Trig Hammer

On 05/02/2020 at 13:06, yonny said:

Lads.

I wasn't sure where to post this but I know a bunch of us are checking these out so thought I'd start a thread on its own.

Bit of a long shot this one I'm afraid.

I found the attached pic in a Carpology article. Does anyone recognise the D sleeve/kicker thingy? I think it might be modified/cut down which makes it hard to ID but I've got to ask as the combo of the hook and sleeve looks absolutely perfect.

I already tried the large Korda D Rig Kickers with a size 4 Trig Hammer but it's way off, not the one.

carpology-30-phil-01-large.jpg

Carpology seem to be advertising BMG tackle heavily at the moment and I’ve just checked their site and may be the one. Looks like they have just trimmed a bit off of the aligner bit. 

9 minutes ago, charlieg said:

Carpology seem to be advertising BMG tackle heavily at the moment and I’ve just checked their site and may be the one. Looks like they have just trimmed a bit off of the aligner bit. 

Nice one for that I did look at BMG 

I've just ordered some, and some other bits lol couldn't help myself I've wanted some tungsten anti tangle sleeves for a while couldn't resist  😁 no hooks though I was a good boy 

Yonny send me your address I have ordered you a pack to return the favour 

15818460372929018528620625054954.thumb.jpg.823ab712ae41174d40946ae07386228e.jpg

These 2 rigs have stayed virtually unmoved all night in the lunchbox of truth and justice, that pop up tiger rig looks deadly in a pva bag situation I guess with more water pressure it may rest down a little more but I still think it will be good for bag fishing as personally I don't want the hookbait sitting out the top like a warning beacon😁