Tracker Stiff rig wallet?

Hi all 

Looking at the tracker nxg stiff rig wallet does anyone use one? 

It looks a very good thing as you can store Hinged stiff rigs perfectly in it as it has the rounded bits for the chod section, 

I was looking because I wanted a long rig wallet for my wafter rigs but as I also want to use HSR for my pop ups this year looks perfect, 

Does anyone use one or can anyone recommend me something else that will work just as well? 

its a lot of money for a rig wallet and I don't like wasting money if its no good 

Thanks 

Elmo

21 minutes ago, Golden Paws said:

Or just use a standard wallet. Place the hook in the bar section and put 1 pin in the hinged loop so the bend isn't distorted and put another at the swivel/loop end pulled tight so it helps preserve the stiffness.

5hanks for the reply

I've always found my rigs got tangled in my current rig wallet when I've tried this , it is about 20 years old and with big pegs so it's done OK, I just think if I the tracker works like i think it will its a good fit into my tackle bag , I want to have fresh rigs ready to go when I get to the lake, I decided I want to use HSR for my pop ups this year so with this one they should be ready to bait and chuck out with no messing I can also use the other end for my other rig so I can be fully prepared, and better organised