Boilie crumb mix

elmoputney

Just made 3kg of boilie crumb for the weekend, I am hoping the food source liquid arrives as I want to give it a good dousing of that and maybe some evaporated milk would you add any particles into this ? , it's a very creamy sweet mix at present and I am aiming for sloppy but with not too many bulky food items hmmm 

I have still got some 4mm + 6mm Robin red pellets and groundbait  but they are a bit oily? Too late or would you still use them in Moderation? 

I just want to get it right this weekend 😁

24 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

would you add any particles into this ?

I wouldn't mate. However, if you see signs of activity I would defo keep some whole baits going in.

25 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

4mm + 6mm Robin red pellets

Which ones? The Dynamite ones are just Skretting/Coppens (very high oil) rolled in RR. No good for cold water imo.

Just now, yonny said:

Just now, yonny said:

I wouldn't mate. However, if you see signs of activity I would defo keep some whole baits going in.

Which ones? The Dynamite ones are just Skretting/Coppens (very high oil) rolled in RR. No good for cold water imo.

Thanks for that yeah dynamite ones they are oily, I wasn't confident the pellets would be OK tbh but thought I would check as it's still not proper cold yet 

And it saves me a trip to the shops no particle, so that's also fine 😁

I will have a go just with crumb this time I will add a few whole and bigger chops as well but it's a winter friendly bait so should be fine I think, just going to go easy and fish for a bite at a time, 

I am going to stick with the Ronald rigs over the top also I've decided I quite like em recently 

I used to use a lot of boilie crumb, chops and boilie bits in my freebaits, winter and summer. Obviously you have the attraction the smaller bits provide, keeping smaller fish and carp picking them up.

I rarely used any high oil pellets, switching to carp pellets only in the mix.