Good customer service from sonik

Hi guys 

Just thought I would share my recent experience of dealing with sonik,

Had an issue with one of bite alarms(, I had cross threaded it and it would no longer go on my buzzer bar, I messaged them and they offered me a new one for free if I payed postage  , however I said all I needed was the replacement screw they didn't have one so sent me a returned unit free of charge so I could use the thread from that, not only that I have switched it to a nice blue roller, 

Just checked out there 2019 träde show video, they look to have some good new tackle coming out next year, 

2 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Hi guys 

Just thought I would share my recent experience of dealing with sonik,

Had an issue with one of bite alarms(, I had cross threaded it and it would no longer go on my buzzer bar, I messaged them and they offered me a new one for free if I payed postage  , however I said all I needed was the replacement screw they didn't have one so sent me a returned unit free of charge so I could use the thread from that, not only that I have switched it to a nice blue roller, 

Just checked out there 2019 träde show video, they look to have some good new tackle coming out next year, 

Couldn't agree more @elmoputney, once I asked for just 1 eye replacement for my SK3 XTR rods...they sent the full rod set...

There trade show did look great...especialy the Gizmo alarms ...

3 minutes ago, Highy said:

Couldn't agree more @elmoputney, once I asked for just 1 eye replacement for my SK3 XTR rods...they sent the full rod set...

There trade show did look great...especialy the Gizmo alarms ...

They did have some good bits gizmos do look good though with the illuminated snag ears, I liked the look of the new rods, right through the range from the pimped up vaders upwards 

59 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

They did have some good bits gizmos do look good though with the illuminated snag ears, I liked the look of the new rods, right through the range from the pimped up vaders upwards 

Don't like the look of the double extractor rods...not keen on rods that telescopic (dwarfs,scopes)...but the upgraded Vader X models look nice...also the brolly that starts as a day shelter and can be turned into a full system...but 129.99 for the wrap naaaa

38 minutes ago, Highy said:

Don't like the look of the double extractor rods...not keen on rods that telescopic (dwarfs,scopes)...but the upgraded Vader X models look nice...also the brolly that starts as a day shelter and can be turned into a full system...but 129.99 for the wrap naaaa

The xtractors are blinding little rods mate.makes life so much easier to move about on day sessions too.

55 minutes ago, Highy said:

16 minutes ago, muftyboy said:

The xtractors are blinding little rods mate.makes life so much easier to move about on day sessions too.

The new ones are telescopic are the old ones? They pack down small I think they look good, they even do a 12ft one that packs down smaller as well, worth a look anyway 

• 3 years later...