Fosx taking the urine

Not having a boat and probably being a bit stupid, I don't get it at all. What a load of carp. 

Surely GPS is the kit one would use?? £600 for a weighted pole with an led on top🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣lol. 

Sorry just don't even see why they bothered to make it

3 hours ago, smufter said:

Remote operational life (with quality new batteries) is approximately 13 hours/46,800 button presses

That's me out. That's only 3,600 button presses an hour. I'd get bored.

I would think at that price it should be rechargeable,you could have a fish disco though or "fishco" for short that may help catch them 😀

9 hours ago, nigewoodcock said:

Marker poles are an excellent tool to have at your disposal, if you can get away with using them. That one mentioned is for 4x pole kits. 

Totally agree they are and have used poles in the past  , but at £550 ,really , just thinking about the baiting pole thread , to make something almost identical to this is for most so so easy and at fraction of the cost.

4 minutes ago, dayvid said:

Totally agree they are and have used poles in the past  , but at £550 ,really , just thinking about the baiting pole thread , to make something almost identical to this is for most so so easy and at fraction of the cost.

Just sellotape a starlite to it job done pukka😀

I do agree though that is a product you could DIY build just remember though you would need a 2.5kg weight to compete with the fox one 😉

Do you think the fox ones may make planes divert or attract UFOs as they may be seen from way up, smufter would be ground control with his buttons 😀

23 hours ago, dayvid said:

Mate of mine who came to Beauregard with us this year copied these instructions and made some up. He was well chuffed with them and caught a 50lb Common utilising them (not that the poles had anything to do with actually catching the fish lol!). Just shows you what an inventive mind and a bit of time can do.....