Friday has arrived!! Time for the rods to come out!

Marcus

Marcus has a thread in the New to Carp.com section of the forum here

so I have moved this into UK Carp fishing.

A fresh thread on the joys and hopes of the weekend

44 minutes ago, Marcus said:

Hello everyone I'm Marcus I'm new to this site! Just thought I'd say hello and where are you all fishing this weekend if your fortunate enough to get on the bank??? 

Tight lines and have a good weekend! 

Sadly I am working a late today, and picked up an agency shift in Cambridge for tomorrow, so that cuts Saturday or Sunday to Tuesday, my usual 3 dayer out. Added with a new girlfriend, I don't think a few days fishing would cut the ice...

I may be lucky enough to get out Sunday, maybe Monday but it would be days only, although if Rachel fancied a day out, and came as well, may be an excuse to take her and her son out for the day.

2 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

a new girlfriend, I don't think a few days fishing would cut the ice...

Hahah....tbats the very 1st thing i told mine...14 YEARS AGO..still with her now...married...and im still fishing 😁😁

Regarding the weekend...little lad has been signed to the town football team and his 1st match sunday.

7 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Sadly I am working a late today, and picked up an agency shift in Cambridge for tomorrow, so that cuts Saturday or Sunday to Tuesday, my usual 3 dayer out. Added with a new girlfriend, I don't think a few days fishing would cut the ice...

I may be lucky enough to get out Sunday, maybe Monday but it would be days only, although if Rachel fancied a day out, and came as well, may be an excuse to take her and her son out for the day.

Good afternoon/ evening hope your okay?? 

That's a really good idea on your behalf well done! 

Sorry to hear that your got work I fill for you but at least it's money!! Congratulations on your new girlfriend man! You should say to her would you like to go camping at lake then get all your fishing loaded before she knows 😂 and introduce it that way I'm sure it will be a winner!?

Also maybe take her son first and have a really productive day's fishing so little man goes back to he's mum your partner and tells her all about that way it will impress her alot! 

Well I hope work goes quick for you and smoothly!!! Take care myman and have a nice evening!!! 

On ‎07‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 09:45, salokcinnodrog said:

If its their first time out , make sure it a runs water , otherwise it will become very boring and probably not want to go again.