Bivvy power pack power station

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Poweradd-Portable-Universal-External-Red-Black/dp/B00XVTJKCQ/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?s=telephone&ie=UTF8&qid=1535701969&sr=1-3-spons&keywords=power+bank&psc=1

This is the newer model of what i have. Mines excellent, i only really use it for my phone but will charge up my S7 about 5 times. Perfect for a few nights. Not sure how it'll stand up to a week session as i've never done one but i'd happily buy a second one. 

Also with whatever one you decide to go with, it's worth buying a waterproof/shock proof case for it too. They're about a tenner and are essential for making sure it stays in perfect condition. Mine even has a netted pocket inside so i can charge my phone while the case is completely zipped up if i wanted too.

I just have the worst luck with any forms of technology so i always take the extra precautions :lol: Yeah the way i see it, £20 quid for a good couple years is definitively worth it, the one i had before was the model before my current one and that last 3 and a half years and that took a beating, took it to multiple music festivals and the multiple nights fishing.

This is the power pack I use , havnt run it below 50% I guess and that charging ipad , iPhone , ,e cigs ect 

TECNET POWERWAVE W7 30150mAH

7 30150mAh 3-Port Power Bank

TeckNet PowerWave W7 30150mAh 3-Port Power Bank

• iep3015-black-1.jpg
  • iep3015-black-2.jpg
  • iep3015-black-4.jpg
  • iep3015-black-5.jpg
  • iep3015-black-3.jpg
  • iep3015-black-6.jpg

Excl. Tax: £33.33 Incl. Tax: £39.99

Availability: Out of stock

Be the first to review this product