Syndicate

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/08/2018 at 13:37, Old school said:

Once I’m back into the swing of things again I’d like to find a nice syndicate within an hours drive of Ashby de la zouch, I’ve got willesley on my door step but I think £600 is a bit steep, maybe wrong though? 

Not too worried about the size of fish just an old carpy looking lake will do me..

I don't know much about Willesley but my gut feeling is that its a bit over priced, its nowhere near the standard of other similar priced venues I can think of, based on stock sizes and bank maintenance, however its supposed to be a lovely lake to look at.

Edited by kevtaylor

was looking at willesley myself but from what ive heard its way over priced

have you looked at swarkstone syndicate, £450 according to the web site but it looks like its not been updated in a while

or probably right on the end of your traveling distance is ajs fisheries who have a few syndicates out towards grantham

or goosedale fisheries is where im on atm, £275 but they had an outbreak of khv about 4/5 years ago. about 200 fish in a 16 acre lake

or manor floods in Ilkeston, not sure on the price as I haven't fished it in about 5 years but had a good head of 20s and about 6 30s in a 6 acre water, very weedy tho