Kingsbury water park

Hi folks, anybody fish here,or know the stock level, in particular Canal pool. Had a couple off pine pool , but canal seems a real head scratcher, 4 walks round (while eating a giant bag of monster munch 😛) I've only actually spotted very fleetingly one fish. Nothing at all in the margins , on the other hand Broomy croft  wich is on the night ticket (wich I can't fish) they're easily spotted rooting about ten yards from the bank. 

Any ideas lads ?

Edited by Stoney

On 14/08/2018 at 11:59, Stoney said:

Hi folks, anybody fish here,or know the stock level, in particular Canal pool. Had a couple off pine pool , but canal seems a real head scratcher, 4 walks round (while eating a giant bag of monster munch 😛) I've only actually spotted very fleetingly one fish. Nothing at all in the margins , on the other hand Broomy croft  wich is on the night ticket (wich I can't fish) they're easily spotted rooting about ten yards from the bank. 

Any ideas lads ?

Was talking to a guy today who has a load of photos of canal pool from the last time they emptied it, hell of a lot of silt with lots of gravel bars and plateaus.  fished it a few times myself, the best i did was a mid 20 mirror, one of the stokies they put in after the fish kill in 2007. most of the guys who fish it regular tend to do a bait campaign approach. 

• 9 months later...
On 17/08/2018 at 18:43, Carpbell_ll said:

Was talking to a guy today who has a load of photos of canal pool from the last time they emptied it, hell of a lot of silt with lots of gravel bars and plateaus.  fished it a few times myself, the best i did was a mid 20 mirror, one of the stokies they put in after the fish kill in 2007. most of the guys who fish it regular tend to do a bait campaign approach. 

I heard there was a kill 🙁

On 06/06/2019 at 19:03, Hodgy said:

I heard there was a kill 🙁

It was back in 2007 ish, all sorted now the fish they bought in are all well grown now.

They do the night syndicate all year round this past couple of years, canal pool is only fisable with the syndicate ticket I believe? very pricey and you have to have the year park membership before you can apply for a syndicate place.