Euroswinger help !!!

Hi all...

Just looked at my swingers from the weekend and noticed 1 of my Euroswinger holders is snapped....looked everywhere for a replacement but cannot find ???

My swingers are 100% same as below and the attachment below them...i need spares ???

Screenshot_20180503-184127.thumb.jpg.744d4ee1d7e4b9e2d63e8f6df0f388b3.jpg

Screenshot_20180503-184230.thumb.jpg.bd25f2597db1159fce862725591cfcdf.jpg

Edited by Highy
Spelling

32 minutes ago, chillfactor said:

A lad came on here not long back asking for exactly the same bit .... which I sent him free of charge. 

Never logged in again lol 

Naughty that...found the standard plain circle ones but not really what i want...wanna keep all the same.

1 hour ago, cyborx said:

do you not have 4?

i have a set of euroswingers ( NOT the ones @bigtrev was looking at,,pervert) and its a set of four so you should have a spare???

They came in 3s or 4s as a set. I used to have the Red, Yellow, Green set.

2 hours ago, cyborx said:

do you not have 4?

i have a set of euroswingers ( NOT the ones @bigtrev was looking at,,pervert) and its a set of four so you should have a spare???

41 minutes ago, sharpy86 said:

They came in 3s or 4s as a set. I used to have the Red, Yellow, Green set.

I do have 4...but fish 3 rods...and the alrms n swinger holder are already in place on a bar...so now have no spares...i carry spares of everything wen im out...bog roll too (you never know)

1 hour ago, Highy said:

I do have 4...but fish 3 rods...and the alrms n swinger holder are already in place on a bar...so now have no spares...i carry spares of everything wen im out...bog roll too (you never know)

ah, i see. i will have a look thru my old stuff to see if i have one lying around ok :wink:

• 2 weeks later...