2 Man Bivvy

• 2 weeks later...

Well...up it went after aboit 45mins...very spacious...tried it with n without wrap...Awsome 

Putting away..mmmmm...bivvy bag could with being a zip bag...pegs could be in a pull string bag...but easy to put away...pics are in the thread Wish Me Luck as someone else a similar version on here...Smufter 👍

1 hour ago, Highy said:

Well...up it went after aboit 45mins...very spacious...tried it with n without wrap...Awsome 

Putting away..mmmmm...bivvy bag could with being a zip bag...pegs could be in a pull string bag...but easy to put away...pics are in the thread Wish Me Luck as someone else a similar version on here...Smufter 👍

It's an age thing.......believe me.

I know what you mean about putting the darned things away.

The JRC STi 2 man I had(many years ago)was a royal pain.....it didn't fit back into the bags it came in.😓

2 hours ago, dlc1964 said:

It's an age thing.......believe me.

I know what you mean about putting the darned things away.

The JRC STi 2 man I had(many years ago)was a royal pain.....it didn't fit back into the bags it came in.😓

I still have the STi 2 man and having used it for the first time came to pack it away into the bag it came in. Not possible! I bought a much larger zipped bivvy bag, best money I've spent!

Ian

10 minutes ago, welder said:

I still have the STi 2 man and having used it for the first time came to pack it away into the bag it came in. Not possible! I bought a much larger zipped bivvy bag, best money I've spent!

Ian

Thank you.......I thought it was just me.

I feel less stupid now😀

Edited by dlc1964

4 hours ago, welder said:

Ian

Ditto that... had mine donkeys years now... the extended winter wrap is a doosey... I always get enquiries whether I have planning permission for it...

4 hours ago, bluelabel said:

Lol... tis deffo a comfy crib tho'.... The extended wrap allows me to get ALL me kit stowed inside, even the barrow

I've got the extended wrap, too. As I only really use the bivvy on my own there is no shortage of space. As you say, everything can be put under cover.

Ian