lac de paix france

twotricky

hi just to give you the heads up, we are now into our 3rd season and have done much work at lac de paix  france we are now seeing big catch reports coming out we introduced 30 new carp last year 25lb plus  a further 15 carp 25- 30lb in January this year over 2000lb of carp in one week so its looking up biggest coming out 58lb but sure there are bigger carp to be had, mainline cell seems to being the bait they are going for, for anyone that has booked tips, spoding does not work keep the bait tight slack lines bait boats best way to go with some spod mix with a little hemp we can make it up for you if you bring your own must be in sealed containers we supply weigh slings and cradles we can also supply cell on request to make life easy for you, full kitchen for your use. have a look on FB tight lines to from lac de paix Richard & danny 3 1/2 hours from calais       

Does look a very nice venue, and good luck for your future success.
I have this, (and next), years trips sorted, but have bookmarked your website, (which is very well laid out by the way), for future reference.
Is it lake exclusive only, or do you offer single/double bookings?

Rob

4 hours ago, smufter said:

I have this, (and next), years trips sorted, but have bookmarked your website, (which is very well laid out by the way), for future reference.

Rob

looks like exclusively party bookings at £1200 PW bud, still only £240 each for a party of 5 tho :wink:

hi Rob at this time we are only doing lake exclusive as we recommend the use of bait boats Plus the full use of the kitchen, thanks for your comments tight lines.

regards Richard ps The most carp caught in one week was 2237lb 30+ 40+ 50+ biggest being 58.3oz hopping to hit the sixties soon as we have now started using  high protein feed and we are now having boilies made specially for the lake. we have kept the price down compared to other lakes in France for this reason.

4 hours ago, smufter said:

Rob

3 minutes ago, cyborx said:

looks like exclusively party bookings at £1200 PW bud, still only £240 each for a party of 5 tho :wink:

That's right when my son and I were going to France we were paying around the £400 each just 4 of us. the best thing is you don't have to be on your rods night and day if you want to sit up at the lodge for me that's not a problem as its with in striking distance of your rods only two swims that are to fare away so you can have some good socials.  

1 hour ago, twotricky said:

That's right when my son and I were going to France we were paying around the £400 each just 4 of us. the best thing is you don't have to be on your rods night and day if you want to sit up at the lodge for me that's not a problem as its with in striking distance of your rods only two swims that are to fare away so you can have some good socials.  

OOooo!!! french social anyone??

only £500 + food for the week :lol:

that should cover the three 'F's fuel, ferry & fishing :wink:

8 minutes ago, twotricky said:

Hi Rob we don't right now but through popular demand we are going to start from this season so yes we will. it can be begets to your bivvies' or a full English at the lodge we are at this time sorting a menu out for those that do. forgot to mention evening meals will also be done the same way at the bevies or the lodge beer or a glass of wine included.    

2 hours ago, cyborx said:

Yep, relatively cheap mate. But it's getting the 5. I have put the suggestion to the forum in the past and didn't really get any positive vibes.

I've got a party of 6 up for next year from White Cottage but it would be really nice to have a little social with guys from the forum.

I'd definitely be up for it.

I love fishing in France and as I say, this looks a good venue.

1 hour ago, cyborx said:

OOooo!!! french social anyone??

only £500 + food for the week :lol:

that should cover the three 'F's fuel, ferry & fishing :wink:

Wouldn't cost that much mate. Closer to £400.00. £240.00 for the fishing, half dibs on a ferry for two in car would be about £50.00 each and it wouldn't take much more than £50.00 each on fuel to get there and back. So I reckon between £350.00 and £400.00 all in, including any tolls.

I'd  be quite happy to do the organising and drive one of the cars.........

yer I know what you mean that's  why we only had 4 fishing we paid £1200 a few years back all exclusive, before we took the lake over then they put the price up to £1400 so we stopped going that's why we have kept the price down, for me and my son Danny its not all about the money like a lot of fishery's, we are currently trying to get some high protein boilies  made up for the lake,  but we do sell cell at the lake which has proven to be a winner price is 60 euros for 5 kilos or 100 euros for 10 kilos, As fare as the tolls are concerned its two tolls one is around 22.40euros the other one is 7.60 for a car I can get to the lake in just over 3 hours 3 1/2 hours on a steady drive.

regards Richard     

5 hours ago, smufter said:

Any problems with weed Richard????

no little bit weed but we were treating it last season and keep on top of it, but like any lake you need a bit in the lake.

Regards Richard & Danny 

1 hour ago, dayvid said:

Plenty of fish their and nice ones to

PS is their a web site 

hi yes there is www.lacdeoaix.com you can also go on F/B to have a look also there is a drone video .

tight lines Richard & Danny