Decent "simple" bobbins????

Looking for some fairly inexpensive bobbins. I've been using the Avid ones for a few months, they do the job but the chains are rubbish. Two have now broken, (others have mentioned how bad these particular chains are before). Can anyone recommend a decent enough, simple bobbin. Would prefer orange or yellow ones as they are highly visible on the bank.

Many thanks

Rob

Thanks for your suggestions lads, I went for three Wychwood "Slugs" in the end...... picked them up cheap off the 'bay (£6.50 each).

Like the idea that they come with so many chain options as standard (including a Dacron cord) and the fact that I found some in really bright orange, which is my preferred colour.

They're not the prettiest kids on the block, but then nor were Fairy Liquid bottle tops!

Shame about the chains on the Avids, they are a really nice, simple bobbin but the aforementioned chains are made of chocolate! I emailed Avid about two weeks ago to find out if I could buy the chains separately, but had no response from them. Thanks Avid.

827493745_o.jpg