Carp Superstore, Kettering

yonny

I just posted this on another forum and thought you guys should see it too what with the number of Nene Valley anglers on here:

I visited this place after work yesterday with a mate and was well impressed. They've only been open 2 weeks so they're not fully set up yet but well on the way. It's a big place. Downstairs is the general tackle section with your stands full of terminal tackle, clothing, bait, bits 'n pieces.... upstairs they have a showroom with shelters, bedchairs, luggage nets etc.... bigger stuff basically.
Most of the stands are already fully stocked but they're still waiting for some (e.g. the Korda stuff is turning up today).
The guy that runs the place seems sound, offered us a cuppa etc. Nice fella.
We ended up walking out with some stuff; my mate picked up a Techlite for £180 which is a very good price and I picked up a hardback copy of The Horton Chronicles for 20 quid!
Best bit is it's located half way between where I work and my syndi water lol.....
This place should come in really handy for the Nene Valley lads. The prices (that we got) are better than anything you'll find online. I would highly recommend checking the place out.

It's located at: Unit 10 Pytchley Business Park, Orion Way, Kettering, Northants, NN15 6NL

It's tricky to find, took me ages and I had directions from a mate as well (I'm also from Kettering lol)!

15 hours ago, cloud9 said:

I went round to find it a few weeks ago, but found it shut , will pop in again now I know it's open, cheers.

I understand it was originally due to open in June. It's defo open now buddy, closes at 6 pm (I think), although they kept it open after 6 for us as my mate couldn't make his mind up over what to get lol....

• 6 months later...

Finally managed to get round to visiting this place today, quite impressive with the amount of tackle that's on display, at least 6 bivvies setup on the top floor with the accessories all around them, the only thing I did notice was there wasn't a lot of rods on display proberly 8 or9 at most, plenty to tempt you to spend your hard earned on . I'm £60 lighter now lol 😋

• 11 months later...

The shop has moved now. The signage is still on the Kettering shop but they are located right in the heart of the Nene Valley in Wellingborough.

Different size shop now. Has more brands than the previous shop though, CC Moore, ESP, Gardner, Nash, Fox, Korda etc all in there.

Address is:

Unit 15, Leyland Trading Estate

NN8 1RT

They are online now with free click & collect: https://carpsuperstore.com