2 man bivvy

Just now, cyborx said:

+1 for the hurricane 2 man, a little on the heavy side to haul to the bank but well worth the effort, i also have a wideguy bed and could still hold a disco in it :wink:

Same mate, wide style bed and still room for full recliner chair to sit in. Lovely bivvy for the money.

2 minutes ago, cyborx said:

do you unzip the front to give you even more room? i reccon you get almost half a meter more that way lol

I still havent mate, no need for the over wrap yet, still in its bag unused. Wanted to fish through winter but life got in the way. But i agree, easily another 50cm maybe more with the size of the peak on it. 

2 hours ago, Tucker68 said:

Cheers pal. I was actually looking at a JRC STI. I'll give it a miss. Need plenty of room if I'm taking the missus. I've got a 1man Avid Hq and that's a nice bivvy. Don't know what the 2man is like.

Sound like a carpzone salesman here lol, But im sure cyborx will agree that the hurricane could easliy fit 2 wideboys with overwrap on going front to back with a nice gap down the middle. Ive see a few 2 man bivvys for around the money you are looking at and imo none come close. The other thing on the hurricane is the headroom. Tons of it.

21 hours ago, keeno86 said:

Sound like a carpzone salesman here lol, But im sure cyborx will agree that the hurricane could easliy fit 2 wideboys with overwrap on going front to back with a nice gap down the middle. Ive see a few 2 man bivvys for around the money you are looking at and imo none come close. The other thing on the hurricane is the headroom. Tons of it.

OO OOH you have sold me, i think im gonna get one :wink:

oh yeh, i already do hahaha!!

gotta agree tho, two wideboys and all your kit too lol