Nash h gun dwarf 9ft 2.75tc mk2 rod supplier?

Can anyone help me here, I'm looking to buy a nash h gun dwarf 9ft 2.75tc mk2 rod to go with my other two. I'm having a hard time finding one because that model is now discontinued , does anyone know where I can get one? New or second hand (as long as its in good condition)  is fine. I know they've brought out the abbreviated model, but it would bug the hell out of me because they wouldn't be a matching set lol. Thanks

I've still had no luck finding a 2.75tc, but managed to find a 3lb tc one, tempted to get it I just don't know much it'll stand out from the others... Maybe having one of a different tc is a good thing, might be able to put a bait further out or maybe I'm just lying to myself lol

I'd personally go for it, unless you are completely anal about all three rods having to match (as a lot of us are lol!!)?

Only you know the different tc, the fish won't have a clue... 8)

Plus, as you say, there is always the ability to throw one bait out a bit further than the other, but I personally don't think there will be that much of a difference between the two test curves.

Be different if two were 2.25 and the other was 3.25....

Edited by smufter

2 hours ago, smufter said:

I'd personally go for it, unless you are completely anal about all three rods having to match (as a lot of us are lol!!)?

Plus, as you say, there is always the ability to throw one bait out a bit further than the other, but I personally don't think there will be that much of a difference between the two test curves.

2 hours ago, smufter said:

I'm 50/50 with it mate but I don't think I'll get a better offer at the moment, or again so I've ordered it, it'll have to be the middle rod though I can't have it on one of sides lol. Now I've gotta find 3 reels for them :(

Edited by jh92

5 hours ago, cloud9 said:

is it just the middle rod , or always the right ? or more lucky on the left ? or the one on its own ? I only fish two less problems that way 

dave 

Honestly mate all my fishing has been done with 2 rods, but this year I fancy a change, 3 chances are better than 2 lol I've also had a 3rd delkim lying around not used for the last few years so I best put it to use lol and I dunno if its a ocd thing but I've got to use it in the middle or else I'll loose all confidence thinking something is out of place lol