Fishing Pegs River Severn at The Rhydd, Hanley Castle, Worcester

PEGS RIVER SEVERN, THE RHYDD HANLEY CASTLE

1. LOCATION

The pegs are located at Drakes Place, The Rhydd, and are on the right bank just downstream of a large outfall. The outfall is a major fish attraction. Access is from the main road between Powick and Upton.

1. HIRE RATES

£12pp per day. Weekly and seasonal rates available by negotiation.

1. CONTACT

Russell      on     07732638438  or leave message 01684 589590

My apologies - you are right on both counts.

By way of an intro, I am the riparian owner of about 100m of River Severn Bank. I have been working over the last 10 years to stabilise the toe of the bank and this year built some platforms to hopefully generate some income to support the work.

Anyway I suppose there is a way to remove the post and I will investigate and remove promptly.

My apologies - you are right on both counts.

By way of an intro, I am the riparian owner of about 100m of River Severn Bank. I have been working over the last 10 years to stabilise the toe of the bank and this year built some platforms to hopefully generate some income to support the work.

Anyway I suppose there is a way to remove the post and I will investigate and remove promptly.

Don't worry about removing this post, it's of potential interest to many, especially those of us that live in the Midlands and enjoy fishing the rivers.

I note that chillfactor has asked  about overnights. May we?

Welcome to the forum by the way and congratulations on ten years of riparian bankside maintenance.

Ian

Thanks to Welder for the advice and the kind words on maintenance. Just finished another 8m!

As to requests for night time fishing, this would be fine with bivvying on the bank at +£8 on the day rate.

To cyborx - yes you've identified the spot. When I work out how to upload a photo I'll post some images for those who may be interested.