missed bites with hinge rig

LACarper

Its basically, a chod hook set up at the end of the line instead of running up a leader, just tie a ready made on to your hooklink and weight it behind the big ring, they work a treat and reset themselves.

I can't find anything on you tube either Steve , what are you putting into the search engine ?

There used to be a write up about the rig on Faceache but is no longer there ....

I can't find anything on you tube either Steve , what are you putting into the search engine ?

There used to be a write up about the rig on Faceache but is no longer there ....

It was on CC Moores site, but seems to have been removed from all over. Not sure what went on :confused:

I've been using a hinge rig with semi stiff boom, and I was doing well on it but lately I think they have been getting away with it as my rod goes off then stops. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Do you have crayfish in your water?

Are you fishing slack or tight lines?

Are there any raised areas with troughs behind between where the line enters the water and the end tackle?