Aveley Lakes,essex

Syndicated . Very hush hush .

That's all I know .

Just a five minuet walk from me, there is a lovely syndicate water, can i find any direct contact details... not a chance. You have to join some carp study group, they have access to waters all over the country, including one lake in the Colne valley, that lake is something to do with Korda?

The syndicate near me is one of two, the other being in Wootton Wawem near Stratford On Avon

Edited by Carpbell_ll

When you mention a carp study group and Colne Valley waters, including Korda lake, it doesn't take much to find out it'd the BCSG. They're easy enough to find online and detail how you can join and get access to the waters.

http://www.bcsg.co.uk/why_join.php

I only came across that group when looking into a water local to me, one of my neighbours is a member, he had a ticket for the Wooton water, but still can't get on the syndicate lake i like the look of, don't know why, i only ever see three or less anglers on there at any one time.

Thanks Newmarket. Kinda' knew that it would be all secret squirrel stuff.

Will keep looking for any more info.

Not sure what the other guys talking about BCSG and Colne valley have got to do with Aveley?

Just an example of the closed shop nature of a lot of syndicate waters, seems being part of a recognised group opens up a lot of non-advertised waters.

Yeah know what you mean carpbell, not what you know it's who you know.

Must admit, didn't know the BCSG were still in existence.

Although I belonged to a secret club down the colne valley a few years back, I never made any secret of it cos you could be 6 foot under before you even got an interview.