Patshull Park - Wolverhampton

Anyone know anything about this place as a day ticket venue? I know they have a syndicate, but off the syndicate there are a couple of pools, including the Great Lake that can be fished for carp on a day ticket. I've fished it for pike quite a few times, but as I'm getting back into carping and looking for day only sessions for a while it looks good to wet a line for the price of a £6 day ticket.

The Great Lake is huge! I wouldn't expect it to be a bite a minute, especially with the limited hours that you can fish it, but it's a beautiful place.

Just wondering if anyone knows anything. Worthwhile spots, although I've seen plenty of carpey looking areas, head of fish etc.

carp fishing at patshull is syndie only at the rate of £380 PA. they have 3 syndicates, church, lady barbara and great lake named obviously for the lake they are allowed to fish.

church syndie has comprised of the same ten men for the last 12 years so its dead mans shoes to get in and the other two have a wait of about 2-3 years.

day ticket allows you to fly fish for trout and pike, live, dead bait or spinning for pike or float fish for anything else but only on church and bridge. carp snaffled on the float are fair play but if you are found to be targeting them you will be asked to leave and told not to come back (banhammer) :lol:

hope this helps :wink:

Edited by cyborx

I'll be there for the the pike aswel from November. No long waiting list on church these days you can pretty much walk on not what it used to be when I fished it and it's 80 quid dearer still sum nice fish but just can't replace the fish they lost since my time on there. The great lake doesn't contain what people imagine either mainly doubles and low 20ties 25lb plus is a real goodun biggest in there a fish called the toad which is scraper 30 at right time of year. lady Barbras has the biggest fish out of all the lakes and it's less than 200 a year if you want a challenge get on there!

carp fishing at patshull is syndie only at the rate of £380 PA. they have 3 syndicates, church, lady barbara and great lake named obviously for the lake they are allowed to fish.

church syndie has comprised of the same ten men for the last 12 years so its dead mans shoes to get in and the other two have a wait of about 2-3 years.

day ticket allows you to fly fish for trout and pike, live, dead bait or spinning for pike or float fish for anything else but only on church and bridge. carp snaffled on the float are fair play but if you are found to be targeting them you will be asked to leave and told not to come back (banhammer) :lol:

hope this helps :wink:

sorry for the missleading post above, for church read great lake :lol:

If you contact the Lodge I bet you could get a winter ticket. A number of lads did this last year & liked what was on offer. Both of the back lakes hold a good head of pike & their potential is not really explored.

hey, a noobie jumping right in with solid info?

thats the way to do it bullyforme :lol:

welcome to the Zoo Bfm :wink: