Nice place to fish in the midlands

I would suggest barston as it's located in the central Midlands, but they have pole anglers on there, I seen a pole angler land a 20 odd lb common yesterday, funny, he thought it was one of the thirties whilst playing the fish, took him nearly an hour to net it, glad i don't fish like that, shipping in and shipping back out. he is one of the regular match anglers on there, I had to swap his little net over to his larger net while he played the fish, it only just fitted in the net, he was well surprised, and a good bit of pole angling on his part.
Not what you would want in a match though, takes too long to land the fish.

Any lake with what your after in the midlands or anyware for that matter is going to busy on weekend particularly if recommended on a forum.

Baden hall could be worth a look defonately be busy though.

if you want quiet waters you going to have to go out and find them and be prepared for lower stocked harder lakes otherwise get used to the crowds!

i think you guys seem to think I'm looking for some easy water where i drop a line in and out pops a fish? im just looking for a nice venue to go fishing for my 21st venue. Hench why I'm being very picky and want to go for the best possible option i can go for. there are lots of lakes i'd love to visit but due to car being on the blits I'm very hesitant of traveling to far out my way. not fancying my birthday weekend being spend on the roadside waiting for the AA and watching the very precious 48 hours i have go to waste