Looking for a syndicate

After not fishing for a couple of years due to my stuff getting eaten by rats I am now back fishing and have re purchased everything

now I want to find I good syndicate preferably a gravel pit of some form

I am from new Malden, Kingston (surrey) and don't mind traveling up to a hour and half away.

I've had a little look but would rather go on what people say on here and peoples inside knowledge

all posts welcome

thank you 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I have fished at Sumners ponds in barns green west Sussex quite a few times and I will say that it fishes well, especially the small lake, I will say I have had no luck with boilies but that's proberly because i dunno wat im doing with them lol, also, Alderwood ponds nr steyning on the B2135 also fishes well especially during the summer, I'm not sure how far they raway from u but they shouldnt b that far away.. If u do give them a visit perhaps u will let me no how u get on, cheers mate n good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Not too sure fella,never into carping when i lived near there. i know of bloke who does go on one of them, lives on or near it i think!!!

But there a loads of pits round there, aren't there

. Sorry matey it's not my neck of the woods but the only Thorpe Lea I've heard of is a day ticket not a syndicate. You're right though there are enough waters in that area to last a lifetime :)

If you can't get onto any of the Thorpe pits, try & get on YAC, they bought alot of the Cemex waters around Farnham, which is not far away. i fished Pads last year ( laughed alot when i saw the notice to sack all ugly simo's & fish under 20lb!!!!!!. My mate had 2 30's & a 40 on the last morning.

I believe they are a mix of lake rentals, syndicate & day tickets. There is Fannham waters in the same area as well.

good luck