mineral lakes near coventry

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

Are you talking about mineral waters at Bedworth?

Fished there a couple of months back and had an 18lb 12oz Sturgeon, on float fished meat.

From Cov go towards Nunneaton, turn right at T juntion at Bedworth into town centre then left into one way, left at T then right at round about, then left follow road till you see a shop sign saying "CHOPRAHS" on left, turn left and go to end of road, keep going till you reach pool, up the bank and park on any swim!

yes thats the one mate. been there a couple of times know and first tme i went on second chuck out i took a 23lb 4oz sturgeon. when i was there the second time a man had the 31lb common out :shock::shock: nice fish :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

i fished this lake/puddle loads when i started carp fishing,its a little runs water pretty much any rig works keep it simple i would say. there's a lad on hear who has a picture with a sturgeon from there as his profile pic, tiger nut on the hair :wink:

• 1 month later...
doe's any one kno how much it is to fish

hi there its £20 for you 1st night then £15 each night after its not been fishing 2 well at th moment 2 b honest ,and i wouldnt bother trying 2 get on there on th weekend theres jus 2 many lines in th water.

oh yeh the stergeon will keep you up alnight wipein out all three of your line out in th margins if you back lead :evil: so try get therm out as far as you can.[/b]

Fished there a couple of months back and had an 18lb 12oz Sturgeon, on float fished meat.

From Cov go towards Nunneaton, turn right at T juntion at Bedworth into town centre then left into one way, left at T then right at round about, then left follow road till you see a shop sign saying "CHOPRAHS" on left, turn left and go to end of road, keep going till you reach pool, up the bank and park on any swim!

your not supposed to park on any swim mate hence the big log which is in the way to stop people doing it lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hows this place fishing? will it have calmed down at weekends with the colder weather coming in now?

looking to fish a place where ill get a few runs and a good chance of a 20lb+, i was thinking of going thorpe lea but that gets rammed at weekends aswell so not keen on driving 2 1/2 hours and not being able to get on.