Stratford on avon

bigd26

you will be when you start catching, don't worry about the anglers on this website or judge yourself by what they catch, all abilities and experiences are here to help and encourage, some old hands like me think they have superior knowledge and then along comes some talented kid who obviously knows more and we walk away with our tails between our legs. The pool of knowledge is the secret, when in doubt ask the oracle, whether he be twenty or ninety, all advice is good, you must decide which bits you listen too.

I listen and take advice from everyone i rather the more experience guys but all advice is essential whether old or young i have the potential to learn and i do want to learn when i was in the caribbean i use to fish more sport fishing and spare fishing . But i love the carp fishing very relaxing and one thing my wife told me i wont catch a big fish lol

You will catch a big fish son, I could take you fishing and set up your rods on a syndicate water that I have prepared and you would catch a twenty plus fish within a few sessions, but that's what its all about that learning curve, its not the Caribbean, where I live is not Essex or devon or Scotland, you adapt the methods to the waters that you are fishing, go learn your craft, talk to the guys on here, all advice is free and given with the best intentions, and most of all enjoy, coming from warmer climes, I have to say fishing is much easier and more pleasant during warmer weather, my rods will not be used through the winter, roll on March.

I know i will catch a big one i am not in any rush to do so am just taking my time and learn every bit that i can along the way but i think am lacking confidence . Where is your syndicate locate ?

you are very welcome my friend, you will catch a big fish, twenty plus and it will only cost you the petrol, in the meantime get on a day ticket commercial before the cold weather sets in and catch some fish, confidence is everything.

Okay thank you i definitely will com.

I will try my best its busy time now for me so its difficult especially not driving but my wife wanna come so she will have to take me

bring your wife in the spring the estate is so pretty when the trees come out, its a busy time for me now, I work for john lewis in a furniture warehouse , I am off with a bad back this week, but as Christmas approaches it gets busy, hope you come .

Wicked nice idea .go and do some swimming it will help

Oh its a estate that will be good she and little one can wo der off i have a little daughter only four month but she has a thing for trees and the outdoor

Nice out that way , I 'm the other side near Broadway mate , I got a local ticket to fish the Avon around Evesham this year only managed to get out twice to try for the carp and blanked but I know there's a 30 in the area to try for ..... could have a day there at some point if you fancy it ? Or meet up in Stratford for a go on the canal not fished it but like a challenge .

Nice out that way , I 'm the other side near Broadway mate , I got a local ticket to fish the Avon around Evesham this year only managed to get out twice to try for the carp and blanked but I know there's a 30 in the area to try for ..... could have a day there at some point if you fancy it ? Or meet up in Stratford for a go on the canal not fished it but like a challenge .

Or we can go to day ticket waters

Ah ,you not driving makes it more difficult mate I'm probably about an hour away from you . So fishing around your way would be better any lakes near you ? Could do with a run or two been banging my head on a low stock lake the few times I've actually managed to go fishing this year . But more than happy to swing by pick you up and have a day somewhere near you .

Can't promise when as I'm a busy man but at some point .

Ah ,you not driving makes it more difficult mate I'm probably about an hour away from you . So fishing around your way would be better any lakes near you ? Could do with a run or two been banging my head on a low stock lake the few times I've actually managed to go fishing this year . But more than happy to swing by pick you up and have a day somewhere near you .

Can't promise when as I'm a busy man but at some point .

That will be great i will give you petrol money if you need and yea am more than happy to come with i have alot i wanna learn

better idea , chilly is an expert and used to fishless hours, beginners need to catch on easy waters, although Chilly will hate the place no doubt as I would.

Oh he is an expert brilliant am all smiles right now to be honest .

Question, is gear essential i have starter kit will this be a problem ?

Cm , I hope that's tounge and cheak as I 'm certainly no expert fella , but I 'm confident in what I do .

Bigd26 will try and sort something in the week or two , will have a look at possible venues and try and go mid week so it's quiet for us and more chance to move onto fish etc.

(Smile) that will be great , you dont have to be an experts once i can learn it doesnt matter at this point learning is key for me i will drop you my number